Fully automatic control of the water mains supply. Turn water off by the touch of a button.
This system gives 24 hour protection from water damage and the ability to simply turn the mains water on and off. Up to 4 wired detectors can be fitted to protect kitchens, bathrooms and water tanks. Is ideally suited for smaller properties, flats etc.
Basic system supplied with two water leak detector cables of 2 metres in length and a remote water on/off wall switch can also be fitted to the system.
The unit is battery powered using 4 AA batteries and has the option of low voltage mains powered adaptor if required where the batteries act as a back-up in mains power failure.
The water valve control gives a warning when the battery voltage in the system is low.
- Battery operated with batteries lasting up to 5 years.
- Low battery warning by a beep once per minute and a flashing indicator.
- Low cost, quick and ease to install.
- Stainless steel motorised ball valve tested to 700,000 operations.
- Motorised valve pressure rated to 2.0Mpa (290PSI) (-20C to 100C)
- The motorised valve has a manual override for peace of mind.
- Option of a mains power adaptor for the valve control unit.
- Wipe clean sealed membrane controls
- Option of up to 4 wired leak detectors per control unit or transmitter unit.
- A remote wall switch can be used to match the kitchen fixings to turn the water on /off
- Motorised valve available in 1/2â€ - 3/4â€ and 1â€ BSP
- Control unit will automatically â€˜testâ€™ the valve each week by operating the motor to 50% to close and open the ball valve (to prevent seizing)
- A speech module is under development that will give announcements of water leaks and the position on the motorised valve.
- A GSM unit is available to send a text if a leak is detected or to operate the valve via SMS
- Made in the West Midlands UK.